The Town of Fuquay-Varina's water capacity of 4.25 million gallons a day is provided from three sources:
- Harnett County – 2 million gallons/day
- Johnston County – 1.5 million gallons/day
- City of Raleigh - 0.75 million gallons/day
The current unused water capacity is 2.8 million gallons a day.
The Town has sufficient water capacity to serve almost any industrial need.
The Town of Fuquay-Varina's wastewater capacity of 3.6 million gallons a day is provided by two facilities:
- Terrible Creek Wastewater Treatment Facility – 1.0 million gallons/day capacity
- North Harnett County Regional Wastewater Treatment Facility – 2.6 million gallons/day capacity for Fuquay-Varina
The current unused wastewater capacity is 2.0 million gallons a day.
The Town has sufficient wastewater capacity to serve almost any industrial need and has authorization from the State of North Carolina to increase the future wastewater treatment capacity up to 12 million gallons per day.
Electrical service in the Fuquay-Varina area is provided by Progress Energy.
To inquire of Progress Energy's industrial electrical service capabilities in Fuquay-Varina click here.
Natural gas service in the Fuquay-Varina area is provided by PSNC Energy. PSNC offers many services to help support commercial or industrial business.
These services include:
- Consulting Services
- Gas Transportation Services
- Gas Piping Services
- Account Representatives
- Alternate Fuel Program
- Curtailment Program
To inquire of PSNC's industrial natural gas service capabilities in Fuquay-Varina click here.